Saturday, January 8, 2011

Clothes cutdown

Ok, I had some extra time (got home earlier than I thought I would tonight) so I went ahead and separated out my clothing.  I realized 10 tops and 10 bottoms was a little drastic.  I wear a lot of hats in life, and I need outfits for various occasions, despite having a somewhat relaxed work environment.

So, I cut it down to 20 of each, which still left me with a gigantic Sterilite bin overflowing with clothing for goodwill.  It feels good.  I can't wait to go drop it off tomorrow.  I'd like to keep my awesome bins, so I will probably put everything in garbage bags to take to the goodwill center.
Besides, I will most likely have to sacrifice at least one bin for all the knick-knacks and whatnot I'll be removing from my life.


Oddly, none of the clothe choices were hard.  Most of the ones I'm getting rid of were things I hated wearing.  I'd wear them as a last resort if laundry wasn't done.  Now, I will have to do laundry, or be smelly or naked, or both.  And that's not good for anyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment